Saturday 30 May 2015

BEDM Day 30 - Buzzfeed Style List

OK, I'll just start by saying that I had no idea what Buzzfeed was, what a Buzzfeed list was and after looking at Buzzfeed I'm none the wiser!

So I thought I'd just do a list. Here are my Top Ten Radiohead songs.

1. Fake Plastic Trees - I love this song with it's hint of lost love and melancholy.
2. Idioteque - a real jump around and enjoy number.
3. Everything In Its Right Place - a good sing-a-long tune, the essence of Radiohead.
4. My Iron Lung - classically Radiohead.
5. A Punchup At A Wedding - another great one to sing.
6. You And Whose Army? - anthemic
7. Karma Police - well, you just have to, don't you?
8. Street Spirit - a great song with complex lyrics (means I'm not sure what it's about!)
9. Exit Music - builds nicely then snarls.
10. Creep - I was lucky enough to hear it live, they hardly ever play it live.

There are many, many more I love but these will keep me happy on my virtuaql desert island.

No comments:

Post a Comment