Thursday 14 May 2015

BEDM Day 14 - Style, Fashion, Beauty

I don't really do fashion or beauty blog posts as it's an area that I'm not very expert in. As a general rule I don't wear make-up. On special occasions when I go out I'll 'put my face on' and most of the time I manage to avoid looking like a clown. As for fashion, well I know what I like but most of it's made for younger and slimmer ladies so I tend to wear what fits and try to rock bag lady chic!

So I thought I'd share one thing that I love in my bathroom cabinet. I've recently been converted to Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish. It's a really easy cleansing system - squirt into hand, massage into face, wipe off with warm wet cloth et voila, clean skin! It's not rocket science but it's good for me to have found a product that I enjoy using and can use on a daily basis.





One thing I've noticed recently is that everything has got a lot drier with age. My skin, which started life as oily, then turned combination and is now dry or even very dry to flaky; my hair is now definitely dry even straw like at times when it used to be oily and lank (it still heads fro lank when in need of a trim). So finding a product that didn't dry out my skin was a priority. I hate the feeling of tight, dry skin! Cleanse and Polish doesn't dry my skin; it leaves it feeling fresh and clean, ready to receive some moisturiser. It smells divine as well - rosemary, chamomile and eucalyptus make it a dream to inhale as I massage it in, really calming which is lovely at night.

I tend to buy it when there's an offer on so I get maximum value (always good to have a spare in the cupboard so I don't run out!)

Now all I need to do is find a really good moisturiser and my life will be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment