Tuesday 26 November 2013

Home Sweet Home

BEDN Day 26 topic Home.  Oh good grief!

Some topics don't relay float my boat and - guess what? - this is one of them.  So what do I do when inspiration doesn't strike?

Well the fact is this isn't the first time this has happened to me lately.  I was supposed to be taking part in NaNoWriMo this month but after writing 1,000 words the darn novel died.  I gave it First Aid and prayed over it.  Finally I gave it the Last Rites and that was that.  There was no inspiration so I left the thing unwritten.

Part of me knows that I should have ploughed on and made something out of it but I knew deep down that there was no novel there to be written.  Rather like this silly blog post!

See you all tomorrow when I hope to be more inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment