Saturday 17 May 2014

#BEDM Day 17

Well I've missed two days of the challenge so I guess that's a fail then! However I'm not going to beat myself up over it but just get back on the horse.

I haven't even checked out the topic for today as I've decided to do a little blog about my walk to the supermarket this morning.
I saw the following - a beautiful, friendly black and white cat; a tiny damsel fly heading straight for me (it swerved at the last moment!); a slightly confused pigeon who couldn't decide whether to run away from me or fly (it decided to fly in the end); some dappled sunshine through leaves; two young lads who have been taught no manners failing to say 'Thank You' when I stood aside to let them through the passing place (I'm turning into my mother!); warm smiles from the staff at my local Waitrose; a lovely chat with an old gentleman about the weather & the benefits of having a positive attitude; a chatty #Post Circle letter waiting for me when I got home.

All in all, a good start to Saturday.

And my lovely husband returns from South Korea this afternoon!  Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment