Tuesday 11 January 2022

What Does It Mean To Live Boldly? - #bloganuary

 I'm not bold in any way. Never have been. I don't like 'new' things, I'm happiest with things I am familiar with. I don't like 'dangerous' things like rollercoasters. I hate speed or heights or anything like that. I'm a self confessed chicken!

But I don't think living boldly necessarily means embracing the 'dangerous' side. To me it means not taking any nonsense from anyone, living the life you choose without limits or restrictions. I'm always very admiring of anyone who lives their authentic life, being who they are and to hell with the haters and doubters. It takes real courage to do that and I'm afraid I'm too chicken to rock the boat. I can think of occasions when I took the 'safe' road rather than step outside the expected norms. 

So more power to the bold, boldly going where I'm too scared to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment