Friday 18 July 2014

Word of the Week

It rolls round with monotonous regularity and I'm never ready!

This week I have been mostly






For some reason I've found it hard to concentrate on anything practical this week (blooming humid weather not helping; I'm melting!).  It started on a low note when I didn't get a job I'd applied for.  This set me to thinking about why, what was wrong with me - see previous post where I rant (in a civilised way!) about that - so I spent the majority of the week thinking about where my life would go from now and what I could do to get things back on track.

I've not come to any conclusions yet so there may be more thinking next week too! 

3 comments:

  1. Having just read your previous post, I can understand what a blow this must have been and why you're stuck in thinking mode - no bad place to be, of course. All that I can offer, if it;s any remote help!, is that I used to recruit, a lot. And I can honestly say that your age wouldn't have troubled me, and maturity and experience is a huge asset. I feel the right path must be lurking out there for you, and I wish you luck finding it - you'll think it through and figure it out, I'm sure :) Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jocelyn! I'm trying to stay positive and I do hope I figure it out soon - will crack on and get some serious writing done in the next few weeks so I feel that I'm doing something. Who knows, something may come of that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do something like this. I have been so busy in the last weeks that I really don't have time to stop and think about things.I need to think and plan and do the plan. I hope that you will have a better opportunity soon! #wotw

    ReplyDelete