Monday 1 July 2013

Enter the gym bunny!

I've attended my first gym session & got a new programme sorted out.  It's manageable but makes me sweat - which I suppose is the point although not very attractive!

I'm no nearer deciding what to do about the sewing - I'm still worried about the fit of the trousers so moving on to the skirt seems more sensible but it smacks of my old habit of leaving a project half finished!  I've also found a neat 'pattern' for an idiot proof top which I'll tackle when I have made the skirt. It's basically sewing a square - how hard can that be.  If you're lucky I'll pop a picture up when I've done the skirt so you can all have a laugh!

Tomorrow I'll be spending several hours at the gym so will be able to get some writing/work done.  Depending on which computer I take this will either be resource writing or some more work on the half finished novel.  Heaven knows what state that's in after being so shamelessly ignored since November! 

No comments:

Post a Comment