Friday 14 November 2014

Word of the Week

Well blow me down with a feather!  This week I had no problem deciding on my word! Let the bells ring out, maybe I've got the hang of this #WotW after all this time ...

So this week's word is ...





I've recently discovered podcasting.  I was aware of podcasts before and had a vague idea of what they were but hadn't downloaded or listened to one.  Then I heard about Serial which sounded right up my street - a real life murder story with an element of mystery.  One Sunday when OH was watching a Grand Prix I found the podcast and listened in.  It was really interesting and I immediately downloaded the second episode.  I'm late to the party but I'm catching up. 

It has recently been suggested that I might write and record a podcast and I have to admit that I'm intrigued by the idea.  I'm a tech idiot so I'll need to find the easiest way to do it but I've been having ideas and feeling positive, creative about the idea. 

Now do I grasp the podcasting nettle?  Or do I back away from it paralysed by the fear of failure?

Maybe next week's WotW will let you know!  Ooo, cliffhanger ...

8 comments:

  1. Go for it! I've no idea how it works but am sure it'd be a fun experience even if you didn't share it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still plucking up courage but think I may have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grasp it!!! Go for it, don't regret not having a bash at it. Lovely to hear you got this week's word so easily, too ;-) Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your podcast! I'm such a techie idiot too, but I'm also stubborn and will keep persevering till I get it ;) #wotw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think now I've put it out there I'll have to do it - scary!!

      Delete
  5. There is this podcast that I love to listen too. This made me know podcast. Its a crime story and its true to life! Check it out too. Its called serial =)

    Goodluck on your podcast journey too! #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go for it....I am not too sure what a podcast is but it sounds like fun x

    ReplyDelete